TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Negative Glittered Diamond Rose


This is for today's COLOR CHALLENG E# 526 - Tempting Red Island with flowers as dessert, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 529 - Negative Glitter, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 320 - Stencil It. I am not sure I am happy with this but the more I tried to make changes the less I liked it so I finally just stopped and said it is what it is. I sponged some Island Indigo on tempting turquoise cs with the MB Diamond stencil in place. I cut the Cottage Cutz Rose trying to just get the flower, sorta worked the 3rd time. I had to use some green for the stem and leaves :( hope the challenge patrol don't get me. I cut the IO Happy Birthday in white and tempting turquoise and adhered the white under the popped up tt layer then the tt on the inside and added some glitter in the open areas for some color.
I used a white and turquoise rose for the envelope.
 Gotta work the next 2 days and then Beach Time. YEAH!! See yall next Wednesday.
RECIPE:
Stamps: None 
Paper: white, tempting turquoise, real red, pear pizzazz 
Ink: Island Indigo 
Accessories: Glitter, IO - Happy Birthday, Cottage Cutz - Rose, Memory Box - Diamond Stencil, Techniques: 3D, Negative Glitter, Die Cuts

No comments: