TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Fishy Birthday

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 535, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 525 - Bingo Game, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 528 - Cluster Stamping and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 319 - Make It Masculine. I went with a Fishy birthday card for my grandson that is coming up in the next few months. Hope he likes it. I punched out an oval and used it for my reverse masking. I stamped the fish on my white cs then on paper and cut it out to use as a mask. The small images were stamped around the fish in crisp cantelope. I colore
d the fish with copics then used some stickles on the fish and the sun. I mean you just can not have a sun and fish without some bling now can you? LOL. My color choices were from the first row down on the bingo map : So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Sky. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Shore Thing, Fishy Friends 
Paper: white, Soft Sky, The Paper Studio - A Day At the Beach dp 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Crisp Canteloupe, So Saffron 
Accessories: Stickles, 
Techniques: Cluster Stamping, Masking, Reverse Masking, Copic Air Brushing

No comments: