TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, April 27, 2015

Glittered Stencil Treat Yourself

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 531 - Stencil This or Stencil That, and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENG E# 322 - Cupcakes. My colors are from last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 527 - Wild Pirouettes on the Sahara and last Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 537. I have a granddaughter birthday coming up and so I went with a birthday theme. I have not used this set in quite some time. I stamped and cut out the icing and candle part to make a stencil then applied some glue and some pink glitter then white for the candle. I used some stickles for the flame. After drying I cut the entire image out and popped it up on dimensionals. I used my airbrush and a copic with the Jim Holz Splatters stencil. Love how that turned out. The sentiment is stamped in Sahara Sand ink. Hope you like it. See everyone tomorrow in the color challenge I hope.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Treat Yourself 
Paper: White, Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand 
Accessories: Dimensionals, Glitter, Doodlebug Design Sugar Coating Glitter, Jim Holz Splatters Stencil, ribbon
Techniques: Glittered Stenciling, Copic Airbrushing, 3D, yellow and red stickles

No comments: