TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Missing You At the Beach

 This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 529 - Negative Glitter, and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 320 - Stencil It. I am taking my 2 girls to the beach this weekend and will be missing my darling husband. I will be leaving this for him. I cut out the chairs on the top panel and marked where to add my glitter, added my glitter of yellow, blue, pink then green to show under the die cut outs. I used the cheveron stencil and sponged some pool party ink on the top layer then instead of popping up the top panel I popped up the chairs hoping the glitter would still show up and it did. I cut and popped up the seabirds.
I would love to see his face when he opens this. The inside is stamped with WISH YOU WERE HERE!
RECIPE:
Stamps: None 
Paper: white 
Ink: Pool Party 
Accessories: dimensionals, Impression Obsessions Chair & Seabirds, Heidi Swapp Cheveron Stencil 
Techniques: 3D, Negative Glitter

No comments: