TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Kitty in the Window say's Happy Mother's Day

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 537, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 527 - Wild Pirouettes on the Sahara, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 530 - Line Up - Line Up and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENG E# 321 - April Showers.... Well it took me almost all day to complete this but a dentist appointment and dinner date with my darling hubby couldn't wait. I used some new dies to me from Cottage Cuts and Dies R Us. I had a yellow stripped cat and I tried to simulate that on this cat cut in white cs and colored with copics. Not even close but I hope you get the idea. I punched out some pink flowers for the cat to be playing with and used my grass border punch to plant the flowers in. Hope you like this
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Holidays 
Paper: white, pink pirouette, Sahara Sand, wild wasabi, KI Doilies dp 
Ink: Pink Pirouette 
Accessories: dimensionals, ribbon, copics, flower punch, CC Window Die, DRU Cat die 
Techniques: Doodle Lines, 3D, copic coloring

No comments: