TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Floating Along with Reflections

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 436 - Bashful Marina Corals, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 439 - Reflective Stamping, Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 230 - Pinterest Inspiration and Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 301. Playing catch up with some challenges. I used a set from Marks Finest Papers that I received as a design team member and stamped on white then on acetate for the reflective stamping, I colored with copics then matted on calypso coral cs. I stamped the single swan facing the one in the landscaped image to get their necks close enough together to make a heart for the inspirational pic. My sentiments are stamped in marina mist and calypso coral and I tied some calypso coral ribbon around the marina mist cs at the bottom.
Hope you like it and now let's go earn some money.
RECIPE: 
Stamps: Floating Along - MFP 
Paper: white, calypso coral, marina mist 
Ink: momento tuxedo black, calypso coral, marina mist 
Accessories: copics, ribbon, acetate 
Techniques: reflective stamping, copic coloring, mirrow imaging

No comments: