TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, July 8, 2013

HIs Tissue Stamped Masked Child

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 437 - Tissue Stamping and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 228 - Technique Challenge (Masking).
I used 3 shades of pink for my card and Nesties Label 4 for my masking. I hope I did the TLC right. I am finding myself without inspiration lately which I why I have not been in the galleries. I hope my mojo has not left me for good. If it has you can look for some really good sales. I have a room full of stamping stuff.
RECIPE:
Stamps: His Child - SNS
Paper: white
Ink: pretty in pink, rich regal, melon mambo
Accessories: tissues, Nesties Label 4
Techniques: Masking, Reverse Masking, Tissue Stamping

No comments: