TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A CASE of Sunflowers

 This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 439 - Old Melon Daffodils\, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 442 - External Frame Internal Greeting I did add a short sentiment on the top of the outside, eeek but the rest of it is on the inside; and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 233 - CASE of a CAS - hskelly. I love Harriett and have served on several dt's along with her. She is a fabulous person and crafter to boot. I CASED Harriett's lovely DTGD SUNFLOWER. Hope I did it justice.
I have been in a mood lately and NOT much in the stampin' mood I am afraid to say. Things are just a little crazy around here but I had to play today. Love the colors.
I used white cs for my base inside front framed with old olive and inside back trimmed with daffodil delight. I stamped using this gorgeous 2 step stamp set from way back and did not even have to use the stamp-a-ma-jig. Yeah!
I added stickles to the center and leaves and embossed the bottom from with Sizzix Script EF.
Hope you like it and hope I get time tonight to show some love to everyone else playing along.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Summer Sunflower, Short & Sweet - SU 
Paper: white, old olive, daffodil delight 
Ink: old olive, melon mambo, daffodil delight 
Accessories: Nestabilities Labels 1, Sizzix Script EF, Stickles 
Techniques: dry embossing, 2 step stamping, Framing

No comments: