TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Cat on a Paper Pieced Dress

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 432 - Smoky Curry Cabanna. I do not yet have the new in-colors so I found some dp that I am hoping is close to the colors, if not somebody post my bail as I have to work so I can buy these new colors. LOL.
This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 435 - Angled Background.
I used an image from Stamps Away called "Cat on a dress" that I have always adored. I colored her and the cat with copics and paper pieced the dress. 
Hope you like it now off to work I go.
RECIPE: 

Stamps: Cat on a dress - Stamps Away 
Paper: white, MME - Home dp 
Ink: black 
Accessories: copics 
Techniques: paper piecing

No comments: