TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, July 1, 2013

So Many July 4th Sayings

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 436 - Twisted Traditions 2 where we were to make a non-traditional card using traditional holiday colors. I chose some dp from DCWV "Summer Combo Stack" I have had for eons. I paper pieced the swim suit with one piece and the hat with another then punched a flower out of the swim suit piece and popped it up on dimensionals.
This is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 239 - Theme "Summer Fun" and the beach is what I consider Summer Fun and I am sooo ready to hit it again but for now it is off to work I go.

RECIPE: 
Stamps: Rubbernecker - Bathing Beauties 
Paper: white, DCWV - Summer Combo Stack 
Ink: momento tuxedo Black, real red 
Accessories: flower punch, ribbon, dimensional, glue 
Techniques: paper piecing, 3D, Non-Traditional Holiday Colors

No comments: