TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Please Be Seated with Angles

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 435 - Angled Background and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 226 - Pinterest Inspiration
I stamped my focal image in basic black on vanilla then colored with copics. The sofa is actually NOT the same color as that 1st pillow. I colored the pillows to match the colors of the chairs in the inspiration photo.
I made this for my dh who has been faced with some difficulties in life and soared well above the challenges with flying colors. I am so proud of him. I hope he likes it.
RECIPE:Stamps: Please Be Seated - SU
Paper: vanilla, real red, marina mist, DCWV dp
Ink: basic black
Accessories: copics
Techniques: copic coloring, angled background

No comments: