TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Silly Cowboy

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLEGE #157 - Silly ManMIX AND MATCH CHALLENGE # 4 - Water you DoingQUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 311 - Carole CASEing her RIDE'EM COWBOY; Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 415 - Sponging; Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 424; Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 414 - Certainly Chocolate Cake; and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 417 - Wishy Washi Tape.I used a High Hopes Image and colored with my Prisma pencils, wanna have a good laugh? I have not used them in so long I had to call Shannon to find out how to use them :(
I had to make my washi tape as I have none.
Now a short day at work and then I think bed, this cold is really getting to me.

Recipe:
Stamps: Hight Hopes Kenny?
Paper: vanilla, water color, choc chip, certainly celery, crumb cake
Ink: choc chip, certainly celery, crumb cake
Accessories: prisma color pencils, sponges, dimensional, gamsol
Techniques: faux washi tape, sponging, gamsol

No comments: