TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Sweet Talkin' Love

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 416 - Dry Embossing with Sanding on Pattern Paper. I used my Cuttlebug "Heart Block" embossing folder and The Paper Studio "Love You" dp.
This is also for todfay's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 207 - Themed "Love Is In The Air" and so it is with Thursday being Valentine's Day. So glad my dh shows me daily that he loves me and not just once a year. I think everyday should be Valentine Day. LOL.
My layout is from today's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 280.
I used some rasberry ripple ribbon, a Martha Stewart Heart punch and Martha Stewart Heart Border punch on this. I stamped the open heart from the stamp set and the sentiment inside then cut it out and popped it up on the solid heart punch that is also popped up. I then stamped another sentiment on the bottom edge. I used my rasberry ripple marker to doodle around the edges of my focal panel and the card base.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sweet Talk
Paper: vanilla, rasberry ripple, TPS "Love You" dp 
Ink: raspberry ripple
Accessories: ribbon, dimensional, MS Heart Border Punch, MS Heart Punch,
Techniques: 3D, dry embossing, distressing, doodling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your stamped candy heart is the perfect touch for a Valentine's day card.