TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Blessings From Heaven with Washi Tape

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 417 - Wishy Washi Tape of which I do not have, so I had to use the tutorial and make my own. I stamped a portion of a background stamp "Amazing Grace" inked with tangerine tango on white and afixed to the top and bottom of my embossed white panel.
This is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 208 - Inspired by a Quote. I used a Sizzix embossing folder called "Sheet Music" and embossed a white panel to attach to my white card base.
My color combo is from last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 413 - White Lucky Tangerines.
My sentiment is from a stampin' up set called Blessings from Heaven and is stamped in lucky limeade then punched with SU's large oval punch. I do not have a perfect sized layer punch for that one so I adhered it to some lucky limeade cs then trimmed me a matt. This is popped up on dimensionals on top of the lucky limeade ribbon strip.
Hope you like it .
RECIPE:
Stamps: Blessings From Heaven - SU; Amazing Grace Background - Morning Star Stamp
Paper: white, lucky limeade I
nk: lucky limeade, tangerine tango
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals
Techniques: Washi Tape, Sympathy, dry embossing

No comments: