TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SHORT & SWEET FRIENDSHIP

In a bit of a hurry this morning, I get to pick up my baby and her baby to take them home from the hospital so I had to think quick. This is for this week's SKETCH CHALLENGE, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Ruby Pumpkin Sky,and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE = Embossed Watercolor. The image is stamped on wc paper w/versamark then embossed with black EP. I colored the image with SU watercolor crayons using the CC colors and used the blender pen pulling ink from the stamp pad for the soft sky shadow. The sentiment is stamped in ruby red and the daisy in pumpkin pie then colored w/rr marker and a tiny bling in the center to add some zing. Think fast and looking downstairs, going upstairs to create and trusting memory is not good for an old lady with a short memory. My dp panel of soft sky is a bit too narrow but gotta go so I loaded anyway. Sorry Amy but thanks for giving Rox a break for this week. We are loosing a very valuable employee at work and I am going to miss her tremendously so I will be giving this to her before she leaves us. sniff sniff
RECIPE:
Stamps: Short & Sweet, Friendship(The Angel Company
Paper: ruby red, pumpkin pie, soft sky pallet of prints
Ink: versamark, soft sky, pumpkin pie, ruby red
Accessories: watercolor crayons, wc brush, bling, black embossing powder, ribbon, blender pen
Techniques: water coloring, heat embossing

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Fabulous color combination! Great card Neva.

Anonymous said...

She will love this. IS GIRL

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!! Love the card!!:) TFS!