TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, May 19, 2008

DOUBLE POCKET CELEBRATION

Well after Sunday's 6in1 I thought I would take it easy today and just do 1. LOL. I was not really counting on the challenge to be ready this morning when I woke up but it was and I went to town on it. This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Double Pocket Bag. The TUTORIAL is really simple to follow, if I can do it anyone can do it. LOL. I used some double sided DP from Michaels. The image is stamped in black stazon then colored using water color pencils and a blender pen. This is matted on yellow, lilac, and blue. The sentiment is stamped using a Kalidascope pad. The ribbon is from Michaels. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Send a Celebration
Paper: Double Sided dp, white
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Water color pencils, blender pen
Techniques: Watercoloring



I came home and was in desperate need of some stampin' therapy so I made another of today's TLC Double pocket bag. This time I used some of My Minds Eye - Wild Asperagus dp and My Favorite Things Ride'em Cowgirl. I paper pieced the skirt, cut the hand out and popped it up on top of some twine curled where the rope is in the hand on the image. the ground was colored w/watercolor pencils and blended. The handles were made with 3 different strands of colored twine braided and tied in a knot to secure. I punched out 3/4 cicle punches to use as faux brads.

No comments: