TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY GARDEN SILHOUETTE CASE

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all who are Mom's and all of the Dad's who have also had to be Mom's. I told my dh that I also wanted to be recognized on Father's Day since I have had to be both for most of my 2 daughters lives so with that in mind I know there are Dad's who have and are filling both shoes too. My hat is off to you also. Now onto today's creation.
This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - Lovetostamp6 (Jennifer), Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Chipboard, and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE. I enjoyed cruisin' Jennifer's gallery trying to decide which one? I finally picked her CC129-GARDEN SILHOUETTES to CASE. I changed the colors, the sentiment and shape of sentiment, and corners, added ribbon but kept the layout. The image was inked using SU Markers then huffed and stamped. The base was stamped off w/French Script in lovely lilac then on pretty in pink CS and matted on Lovely lilac. Sentiment stampin in lovely lilac on chipboard and edges distressed.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Garden Silhouettes, So Many Sayings, French Script
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Pretty in Pink, White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Lovely lilac
Accessories: ribbon, chipboard, mulberry paper
Techniques: huffing, distressed edges

No comments: