TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

DADS LOVELY DREAM CABIN

This is for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE -Embossed Watercolor. I love to emboss and love the watercolor so I had some time this morning before heading to work and then the hospital and I thought "yeh, why not!". I needed therapy anyway.LOLI should have just gone to work, let's just say "Kittie, I aint'.LOLThis is supposed to be my dh's dream cabin for a Father's Day card. A fish cabin in the middle of rolling hills and a running stream neaby. The trees and the sign are embossed. The blades of grass are from Prehistoric pals. I used the white soufle pen to simulate the stream.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Dad's Outdoor, Prehistoric Pals, H&M Stamps
Paper: watercolor paper
Ink: Garden green, barely banana, ballet blue, bashful blue,
Accessories: white soufle pen, detail clear EP, Black Stazon, SU Watercolor crayons, sponges
Techniques: Watercolor, heat Emboss

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Fabulous card. The cabin is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Well said.