TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Holiday Treats

I made this for today's Technique Lovers Challenge to make a Clear Sleeve nugget box and matching greeting card. I used some new textured card stock I bought at Wal-Mart last week and the Challenge Chaser's Sketch Challenge from last week. I stamped the sentiment in Versa Mark and embossed with Stamp-N-Stuff Blue Tinsel EP. The layers are matted with the darker blue CS from the pack. The white part of the snowman is covered with Tulip Glitter Crystal Sparkels.
The nugget box base is made with the snowflake textured CS used on the card. and the top is made with transperancy. The nuggets are covered with mailing labels stamped in Bashful Blue with My Favorite Things Holiday Treats which I have had for a while but they have not seen ink until today. :( isn't it. Hope you like it.
I had a really hard time getting a good picture because it keep showing shadows. Sorry.

No comments: