TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Dirty Dozen Sketch and Product Challenge

This is for this months Dirty Dozen Sketch and Product Challenge using the Holiday theme. The designer paper is some I picked up at the Dollar Store last year in a scrapbook kit set. The image is one of Micheal's $1 stamps from last year. The hat is colored with real red Prisma Color Pencil and then blended with Gamsol. The rim and ball on the hat are covered with white glitter tulip puff paint. I love this stuff it leaves a raised effect and is really sparkly. The matt behind the image was cut with the Fiskars Circle then I used scallop decor scissors to trim around. This is not an easy task. The SCS site is quirky so I can not attach the sketch. I will try later. Off to work for now. Hope everyone has a great day and week.

No comments: