TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, November 9, 2007

2nd take on LSC141 Caroling Chickens

This is my 2nd card for today's Limited Supply Challenge. I had already started on this image a few days ago and was inspired to finish it. I used the Penny Black "Carolers"(Chickens) image I got recently from Addicted to Rubber Stamps. This took a lot of time. The image is 3 chickens in a row. I stamped the center one covering the other 2 w/tape when I inked. Then I masked that one and covered up the one on the end of the row the same way for row 2 and then row 3 I masked the 2 bottom rows to stamp all 3 and so on and so on. Man I was tired and out of masking tape by the time I finished this one. lol. The final touches were added today with a mask over the choir I stamped the wire background in black and added the layers and had to hand write the sentiment. Whey. I think I like it though.