TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Valentine Blessings from Heaven


This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 576. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 566 - Doing the Mambo wearing Pink eating Pumpkin Pie. I found some dp in my age old stash that worked for the CC. WOW. I love it when that happens. I seamed the pretty in pink and dp with a thin ribbon. I cut and embossed the scallop and smooth edge hearts, layered them, and popped them up on dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment in melon mambo on the front and envelope.
The sentiment from Blessings from heaven was stamped on the inside in melon mambo. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Blessings from Heaven, All Year Cheer III 
Paper: white, pretty in pink, melon mambo, ?dp 
Ink: Melon Mambo 
Accessories: dimensionals, ribbon, Nestability Hearts 
Techniques: 3D, layered

No comments: