TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Blessings from Heaven Love You

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 568 - Revisiting Shaped Cards fromTECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 315 - That's Odd. I used white on white and the only color is in the sentiment for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 359 - WOW them!.
I cut and embossed the heart nestie 2 largest sizes using white cs then cut the sentiment in white and cherry cobbler. I wanted to use the largest scalloped heart for the base but it seems to have grown legs and walked off.

I stamped the sentiment on the inside in cherry cobbler on the inside and envelope. Now let's go to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Blessings from Heaven 
Paper: white, cherry cobbler 
Ink: cherry cobbler 
Accessories: dimensionals, IO Love You die 
Techniques: 3D, CAS, White on White, Shaped Card

No comments: