TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy Birthday with Aspen Trees


This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 564 - I Have a crush on pacific sand. For Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 567 - Other than a stamp I sponged some pacific point on white using TCW Aspen Tree Stencil then matted on pacific point cs. For Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 358 - Are you HAPPY? I cut the HB die from memory box using cucumber crush cs and glued it to the pacific point circle then popped it up on dimensionals. My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 429.
The only stamping done here was on the inside using a set of birthday quotes I picked up at JoAnne's last year in pacific point and on the envelope. I also am going to extend my resolution this year to stamping on the back of the card with my signature stamp. I did this today. YAH! I love picking up a card to give and it is completely finished except for signing a name on the inside. This card was so fun to make and I hope whomever I pass it on to enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed making it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Birthday Quotes - Joanne's 
Paper: white, cucumber crush, pacific point, sahara sand 
Ink: Pacific Point 
Accessories: Memory Box HB die, TCW Aspen Trees Stencil 
Techniques: 3D, stenciling, sponging, paper piercing

2 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love the embossed background :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a striking card. Love that birch tree background. Thanks for joining in the fun over at Mojo Monday this week!