TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Sweet Talking Full of Love for You

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 575 where I took a small liberty changing the circle to a heart. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 565 - What's Black and White and Red all over?". How could I resist making a valentine card with these colors in this weeks challenge? Well I couldn't so I did. What I could do is figure out how to include the odd shape for Monday's TLC and white on white for the CAS challenge this week. LOL. So just 2 challenges for me today but I love how it turned out.
I dry embossed the Darice Hearts diagonal embossing folder on white and matted it on the white cs base then cut the heart from some real red cs. I popped up the black ribbon under the LOVE sentiment cut from black cs.

Hope you like it as much as I do. Have a fabulous day my stamping friends.
For the inside I stamped a sentiment from SU's Full of Life set using cherry cobbler ink and the envelope I stamped the solid heart in cherry cobbler then the open heart and sentiment in momento tuxedo black ink on the front left corner of my envelope.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Full of Life, Sweet Talk 
Paper: white, black, real red 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Cherry Cobbler 
Accessories: dimensionals, ribbon, Nestability Heart, Memory Box Love die, Darice Hearts Diagonal 
Techniques: 3D, dry embossing

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

You used the ef!! :) Love it! Very pretty!