TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A Lotus for your Birthday

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 556 - Tempting Red Petals, for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 559 - A CASe In Point where I choose today to CASE my ROSE BIRTHDAY CARD and used a technique that I loved called TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE 551 - COLOR BLOCKING WITH CARD STOCK. This is also for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 350 - To Grandma's House we go. I know nothing about my father's mother since I was 3 yrs old when my parents divorced and my mom moved us from Indiana to GA with her mother. She passed away when I was only 4 but I do remember everyone talking about how she could stick her thumb in a pot with dead flowers and bring them back to life so this is in the honor of those memories. I color blocked with primrose petals and real red cs the top layer of the flower and the HB sentiment. I embossed the tempting turquoise panel with Darice Brick Wall embossing folder.
I stamped the sentiments on the inside and envelope in tempting turquoise ink. I hope you like it and off to work I go. Have a blessed day everyone.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Birthday Greetings - Joanne's 
Paper: white, tempting turquoise, Real red, primrose petals, wild wasabi 
Ink: Tempting turquoise 
Accessories: Lotus Blossom die, HB die, Cuttlebug, Brick Wall EF 
Techniques: 3D, color blocking with card stock, CAS, dry embossing

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Lovely card! Love the colors and the brick background