TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, November 9, 2015

More Itty Bitty Merry Christmas Messages

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 559 - A CASE in point where we were to make a selection from the lists. I chose to REDO last Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 558 - White Silhouettes while CASing my LOVELY DECORATING SNOWMAN CARD. I left off the snowman. After loading last week I thought duh, why not have a snowbank with white trees so today I accomplished that. Whoo Hoo. I used a different stamp set today as well. I sponged the ink onto white cs then stamped the background stamp with versamark and added some white detail embossing powder and heat set it to simulate falling snow. EEK I may have to CASE this one since I left off the stickles on the curvy snow banks that I wanted to add. I was only 4 when my Grandmother passed away but 2 things I remember and have pictures of where a lot of trees in the yard so this is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 350 - Memories of Grandmother's House.
I stamped the sentiment on the front, inside and envelope with Island Indigo ink from More Merry Messages SU Stamp Set. I hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: More Merry Messages, Itty Bitty Backgrounds 
Paper: white, indigo island, versa mark
Ink: Indigo Island 
Accessories: Cottage Cutz - Tree die, white detail EP 
Techniques: heat embossing, white silhouettes

No comments: