TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Paper Pierced Father's Day

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 432 - 1-2-3-Pop where we were to use 2 neurtrals and one color to pop out at you, today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 223 - Tool Time where we were to use our paper piercer and my layout is from last Monday's MOJO MONDAY'S SKETCH CHALLENGE # 295.
I used Stampin' Up's DAD'S DAY stamp image for the center diamond stamped in cherry cobbler and the punched out Star. My base is white and I used Sahara Sand and Basic Gray cs. I paper pierced the sahara sand panel. I had to free hand wrote my sentiment as I did not have one that fit my needs. 
Hope you like it, sorry I have been MIA. Hoipe to get back into the swing this week.
RECIPE: 
Stamps: Dad's Day
Paper: white, sahara sand, basic gray, cherry cobbler
Ink: cherry cobbler
Accessories: dimensionals, paper piercing tools
Techniques: paper piercing

No comments: