TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Popped up Sending Love and Sympathy

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 430 - Deightlful Olive Pears with a dessert option of flowers.
I used a Stampin Up set called Love & Sympathy, I used SU Markers to ink the stems in old olive and pear pizzazz then the flower in daffodil delight, huffed and stamped on white. I stamped the "sending" portion of the sentiment in daffodil delight on the white panel then the remainder of the sentiment on white and cut into an oval shape then popped it up on dimensionals for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 433 - Pop Up Part of the Sentiment. I embossed the focal panel with Sizzix Square Lattice EF and matted this on Pear Pizzazz cs.
Hope you like it and now I am off to work.
RECIPE:

Stamps: Love & Sympathy
Paper: white, pear pizzazz
Ink: daffodil delight, old olive, pear pizzazz
Accessories: dimensionals, Sizzix Square Lattice EF, cuttlebug
Techniques: huffing, 3D, dry embossing