TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Trust God

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 405 - Soft Saffron Breeze and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 200 - Inspired by Fabric.
I embossed the Baja breeze panel left side only using an M-Bossability folder and can not remember the name of it. I cut embossed and sponged the leaves and pine cone using Nestability Fall Follage dies sponged with soft suede. The Baja breeze panel is divided with a strip of soft suede topped with some ribbon then I stamped the sentiment in soft suede.
Hope you like it. My stamping therapy time has been SO limited lately. I need a vacation so I can stamp, LOL.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Trust God
Paper: soft suede, so saffron, baja breeze
Ink: soft suede
Accessories: dimensionals, ribbon, sponges, Nestability Fall Folate, M-Bossability ?
Techniques: 3D, dry embossing, stenciling, sponging

1 comment:

Dangina Martinez said...

Very elegant. Love that fabulous sentiment.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina