TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Garden Whimsy Triple Challenge

Well I am attempting to retain my crown as Queen of Combo's given by Faith (aka markie's mom). This triple play combines today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE, Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT -FLOWERS, and the returning BEATE'S WEEKEND SKETCH CHALLENGE.I stamped the flower from Garden Whimsy in pumpkin pie 5 times and cut them out. the 2nd & 4th are popped up. Used some non SU paper I am trying to finish up for the green base stamped w/weathered in versa mark and yellow flower pot. I stamped the butterfly in YoYo Yellow and cut it out then popped it up next to the pot.Orange ribbon and knot cover the layer of Paper Studie Burlap seam. Circle of Friendship BD greeting in Always artichoke and YoYo Yellow with the center cut out and popped up. colored in the dots and open white areas of the butterfly with bashful blue, more mustard & pumpkin pie . Stickles Stardust in the spots and then the white ares of the flowers. The green is darker than I wanted as I look back at the inspiration piece, oh well. This is for a co-worker that had a birthday last week and did not tell anyone. How dare she :0
RECIPE:
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Weathered, Cricle of Friendship
Paper: non su, paper studio burlap dp
Ink: versamark, more mustard, pumpkin pie, always artichoke, yo yo yellow, bashful blue,
Accessories: oragan gingham ribbon, circle punches, Ranger stardust stickles





I seem to be doing a lot of do-overs or redo's lately. I think I have lost my mojo. I was not happy with this mornings creation so attempted a 2nd one and not too happy with it either. Here it is anyway. Shannon is coming over Sunday, she can straighten me out.lol

No comments: