TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

FS50 So Very Sweet Strawberry Basket

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER featuring KATHYC. Her gallery is awesome and I chose this 1 to begin with. May do another one later. I chose her SWEET STRAWBERRIES to CASE. I used a different image and dp but same design style, I added a black layer to my focal image and used the double layer ribbon slider for my sentiment and layered with black instead of red. I used black gingham instead of red also. The image was stamped in black stazon then colored w/prismacolor pencils, blended w/gamsol then crystal effects applied to the berries.
RECIPE:
Stamps:
So Very, Strawberry Basket,-Wood Cellar Graphics
Paper: Paper Sudio Red Check, Red, Black, White
Ink: Real Red. Black Stazon
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Crystal Effects, Ribbon, Giga & Mega Scallops, Circle punch, Quicktuz Ribbon Slider
Techniques: Gamsol Magic

1 comment:

Lauren said...

The gingham background is fantastic. Your coloring job is wonderful too.