TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sketch and Color Challenge Combined

Well I needed some stampin therapy and today's Sketch Challenge combined w/ Tuesday's Color Challenge was just the prescription required to provide relief.
Layer 1 is Soft Sky, Layer 2 is Basic Grey-Stella Ruby DP matted on Purely Pomegrante, Layer 3 is Label Classics stamped in Purely Pomegrante. The open space between the frame is colored w/Warm grey 70% Prisma Pencil then blended w/gamsol. On the inside of the frame I stamped Many Thanks from All Year Cheer 1 in versa mark and applied some cranberry EP then heat set it . I applied stickles to the grey colored area and inside the roses on the DP because the one I am sending this too really LOVES glittery things.lol.

I'm now ready for a day at work, whey. Sorry no post for Tuesday but I answered the phone at 5:30 to hear "can you help us in ICU today?' and being the person that I am, wonderful, helpful, teamplayer, I said "Of course I can".

No comments: