TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Featuring "NiteTime Stamper"

Today's Challenge on Splitcoast is one of my favs. I love to CASE really great ideas from the many very talented stampers on SCS.

Today they are featuring "Nitetime Stamper". She is very talented and creative. I have several in her gallery that I may CASE but started with her Snowman Poop Qbee's Peek a boo box. The Peek a boo box was Monday's Technique Challenge that I have had everything to do it with just no time to do so I am combining AGAIN.


The box is in red CS with a ribbon wrapped around it reading "have yourself a merry little Christmas". The designer paper is some I got for my birthday last week from a co-worker. Snowman is stamped in black stazon and colored w/SU markers. I added white puff paint to the rim and ball of the hat and under the snowman also. Image is matted on red then green to match the designer paper. I love these boxes and family and friends will be seeing a lot of these in a couple of months. LOL

2 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

cute!!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Dear Neva,
love your snowman creation!!!
just stopping by to see your blog -COOOOOOOOOL !!! I just started, too.
it really is fun.
I am a nurse too,works nights, therefore the name nitestamper
thanks for your kind words.
chat