TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

*BLING* Roses of Sympathy

Well I needed a Sympathy Card and today's Ways To Use It Challenge to *Bling It Up* was just too temping to not do. So here is what I arrived at. There is a lot of glitter in the shaded spaces of these roses. I found this stamp at Michaels one day and bought it to satisfy my desire for Stipple Rose which had retired before I knew anything about stamping. The paper and card base are from Michael's. Trying to use them up. This is going to a really sweet lady I have meet on Splitcoast Stampers . I don't like to have to send these king of cards out but I hope it gives her some comfort to know that someone is thinking of her.