TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Sweet Little Note

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 273. I also did another one for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 265 - Childhood Memories. I did enjoy so much reading about everyone's memories and while trying to decide which memory to use Monday another favorite fun time memory came to mind. Road Trips with my Mom driving and my brother riding shotgun were so much fun. We killed the road time avoiding boardem by singing. Mostly gospel tunes. One day I distinctly remember we were singing and they stopped after the 2nd verse and keep on going. I thought my mom was going to break her neck looking back at me. Neither one of them knew that verse and had no idea that I did. My mom smiled so pretty at me and with her eyes let me know how proud she was. AWE at the memories! So in honor of all those road trips I used some new digital images soon to be released from TREEHOUSE STAMPS - DIGITAL LINE. It is hard to see but panel 2 is a black and white polka dot layer from a new line of digital paper called "BLACK & WHITE" the bird is from a set that will be called "Little Tweety" and the musical images on panel 3 are from "Music Of Life". I placed the musical images randomly to create my own dp. The bird was cut out in a circle then matted on Fiskars Scallop Circle. I have a co-worker who needs a little lift that I will give this to. I hope she likes it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Music of Life, Little Tweety, Black & White, Treehouse Stamps
Paper: white, black, digital paper, custom made dp
Accessories: Fiskars Scallop Circle
Techniques: digital, 3D

1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

Neva, I love that bird soo cuuutee...and the sentiment is so sweet too...love that PP too...sweet PP you have made...she must be like to get this cute card dear Neva, hugs