TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oliver Wants To Play Monsters

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 271 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 261 - Bashful Celery Melons. Well today's sketch was a fun one. Thanks Roxy. I love easy sketches. I decided to use my copics today. I used E44, E47, E50, E51, E53, B32, B41, G12, G40, RV25, RV29, YR20, YR23, & YR31 to color up this cute digital image from The Greeting Farm Oliver and Amelia line. He is just so cute and all these dinosaurs remind me of Brayden a few yrs back when he was obsessed with them. He was so cute though, everytime we went to Shannons he had to get them out and line all of them up to show his Nana & Papa what a collection he had. I think I will give this card to him the next time I see him just because I love him.
RECIPE:
Stamps: OA- Happy Day - The Greeting Farm
Paper: white, bashful blue, certainly celery, Melon Mambo, My Minds Eye dp
Ink: melon mambo
Accessories: edge distressor
Techniques: distressing, copic coloring

No comments: