TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pretty Punch A Bunch of Sprinkles

This is for today's COLOR and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS - Flap Fold Card CHALLENGES.I used basic gray for my base then stamped one of the Sprinkles images in black on the top and bottom fronts. I trimmed the edge of my 1/2 cicle with scallop decorative scissors, paper pierced then doodled around the edges of my base, the Bashful blue Scallop Circle layer and the inside of the circles of the images with my white soufle pen. The Flower is stamped 3 times in Bashful Blue and cut out at 3 different levels and popped up with a white brad in the center. The hummingbird was colored with prismacolor pencils then blended w/gamsol. Ranger Frosted Lace Stickles applied to the wings and the white belly. Had a really difficult time with these colors.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Pretty Amazing, Sprinkles, MFT-Punch A Bunch
Paper: Basic Gray, Bashful Blue, White
Ink: Bashful Blue, black
Accessories: White Jel Pen, Mega & Giga Scallop Punch, Scallop Decorative Scissors, Paper Piercer, Ranger Frosted Lace Stickles, Brad
Techniques: Paper Piercing, Faux stitching

1 comment:

Lauren said...

This is adorable. Love the blue!