TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Along The Seaside Inspiration

This is a combonation of today's beautiful INSPIRATION using this wonderful nautical charm bracelet and Beate's WEEKEND SKETCH CHALLENGES. I was not happy with my creation Friday but I think I made up for it. The base is river rock stamped in river rock with seashells from Along the Shore. The inside layers are Cool Carribean and Soft Sky. The main image is from Seaside Sketches stamped in black Stazon and colored w/Prismacolor Pencils then blended w/Gamsol. I also used all 3 colors to sponge the beach, shore line and sky and added a touch of yellow for the sun. The sentiment is stamped in cool carribean on top of the seashells in river rock. I applied Frosted lace stickles along the seashore to look like seafoam.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Along The Shore, Seaside Sketches
Paper: River Rock, Soft Sky, Cool Carribean, White
Ink: River Rock, Soft Sky, Cool Carribean
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Ranger Frosted Lace Stickles, SU Scallop Punch, Fiskars Circle Template
Techniques: Gamsol magic, Distress sponging

No comments: