TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Lovely Holidays

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 508 - To The Post, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 517, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 507 - Under The Tree, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 301 - Lovely As A Tree. Now ladies, with these challenges as they are how could I not use that stamp set and die cut? LOL.
I stamped the tree on the tall wide piece of white CS in garden green and then on the postage piece while still in the die cut I did a second stamp off. I then stamped the sentiment over the tree again while it was still in the die cut then sponged the edges with espresso ink. I covered the tree with some Snow-Tex and then stickles after sponging the edges with garden green. I hope you like it. I had fun making it and it only took about 20 minutes to complete.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, All Holidays 
Paper: white, Early Espresso, Garden Green 
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green 
Accessories: Nestability - Postage Stamps, Sponges, Dimensionals, Snow-Tex, Stickles 
Techniques: sponging, die cuts, 3D,

No comments: