TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Cardinal Christmas Holiday Blocks

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 508 - Chocolate Cake Party and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 511 - Mini Treat Bags. I had to make my own since I do not have the die cut but these are really simple to make. Had fun with them and have more to make for next week. I used crumb cake cs for the base and Versamark Dazzle with the 2 background images from Frosty SU Stamp Set as a background image. I found some DCWV DP with chocholate chip and pool party colors and used it then stamped the images on pool party using chocolate chip ink. I hand trimmed around the image for a matt look. I stamped the sentiment from Cardinal Christmas SU set in chocolate chip from the punched out pieced used for the handle. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cardinal Christmas, Holiday Blocks, Frosty 
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, DCWV - Garden Party 
Ink: Chocholate Chip 
Techniques: Mini Treat Bags

No comments: