TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

All Year Cheer Christmas Again

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 500 - Winter Option, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 503 - Pencil Erasers, Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 294 - Poke A Hole In It, and my layout is from Mondays MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 367. I had fun with this layout again and will all the challenges. Today is my last day of being able to play this week. Just not enough time when I already have to get up at 4am to get to work on time :( Hope you like it as much as I do. Have a fabulous rest of the week my stamping friends. I miss you all so much. I continue to pray for a job that will allow me some more stamping time but till then I will jump in when I can.

ETA: The matt on the bottom sections and on top of the half circles is a close match for Lost Lagoon although in my PIC it looks like grey. GGRRRR
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Year Cheer I
Paper: Cherry Cobble, Old Olive, KI Autumn Flowers DP, Vanilla
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive   
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, pencil Eraser   
Techniques: doodling, paper piercing, 3D, pencil eraser dots

No comments: