TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, October 13, 2014

All Year Cheer Chirstmas Dots and Stripes

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 503 - Pencil Erasers, CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 294 - Poke a Hole in it, and today's MONDAY'S MOJO SKETCH CHALLENGE # 367. OH I am so thrilled with how this turned out. It is certainly not the high quality of many stampers on here but a step up from my many of my last attempts. I used 2 pencils inked in riding hood red and wild wasabi to make the 2 dotted panels and the same ink markers to make the stripes. I matted the stripes on riding hood red and the dots on wild wasabi paper. I punched 1' holes in both colors of paper and then cut them in half and paper pierced the rounded part. I tied some red and green ribbons. The sentiment is stamped in riding hood red ink. I just love that font and use it more than any of my other Christmas sentiments.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Year Cheer I   
 Paper: White, Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi   
 Ink: Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi   
Accessories: Pencil Erasers, Paper Piercer, 1" hole puncher, SU markers
Techniques: Paper Piercing, Pencil Erasers, Make your own DP, Doodling 
 

1 comment:

gmanshk said...

i really like your patterns and colors. This is a very nice card. thx for sharing