TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

His Child

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 435 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 425 - Basically Brides Pirouettes. This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 428 - Happy Birthday Joan where I CASED her TAKE FLIGHT changing the colors, layout and theme. I love silhouettes and especially of little girls at play.
I used a brand new to me set from Sweet N Sassy stamps called "His Child". I stamped the image in basic gray and the sentiment in Pretty in Pink (needed a darker pink that would show up) then matted on basic gray cs. My dp is from My Minds Eye stack "Everyday Tango". One piece is matted on pink pirouette and the other on blushing bride. My base is white and I embossed the basic gray piece with Sizzix "Bricked" embossing folder.
Now let's go to work and earn some money for more stamps and supplies. LOL
RECIPE: 
Stamps: His Child - SNS
Paper: white, basic Gray, Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, MME Everyday Tango
Ink: Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: dimensionals, brads, Sizzix EF Bricked
Techniques: dry embossing, 3D

No comments: