TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, May 6, 2013

A Wild Rose for Mother's Day

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 428 - Happy Birthday Joan where we were to go back through the TLC list and do one hosted by Joan and/or CASE a card from her gallery. I did both by choosing this TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 412 - Let the Paper Inside Showand by CASEing her sample of OWL YOU NEED IS LOVE. I let the inside dp show by leaving the hole open and edging the side with a Fiskars border punch. 
This is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 219 - CAS Featured Player - Bon2stamp. I CASED her YELLOW DELIGHT changing from a daisy to a rose, changing the colors and leaving off the nestie dies.
My color combo is from last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 424 - Prim White Corals. I stamped the solid image of the rose after stamping off using Cameo Coral ink on white then stamped the 2nd image in Primrose petals. My sentiment is from "All Holiday's" and is stamped in primrose petals.
Now off to work we go. Have a fabulous Monday.

RECIPE: 
Stamps: All Holiday's, Wild Rose
Paper: white, cameo coral, My Minds Eye "It's My Party", glorious green
Ink: primrose petal, cameo coral
Accessories: dimensionals, circle template, MS Fern Punch,
Techniques: Let the inside show, CAS

No comments: