TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 23, 2017

All Year Cheer with Sweet Talk

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 622 - Z Box Fold and last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 618 - A Very Basic Rose.  I loved last weeks colors but just could get inspired.  My MOJO gone bye bye lately but today a glimmer of hope arose and went to the Cave, LOL.  I used basic grey as my base layered with rose red and then vanilla card stock.  I stamped the hearts along the bottom in rose red then the sentiments in basic grey.  The sentiment on the inside is from All Year Cheer III and is stamped in rose red.  I cut out a heart from the vanilla layer then a smaller heart from that layer and popped the smallest one up on dimensionals.  I hope you like this fun yet simple valentine creation.
RECIPE:
Stamps:  All Year Cheer, Sweet Talk
Paper: vanilla, rose red, basic gray
Ink: rose red, basic grey
Accessories: Dimensionals, heart punches
Technique: 3D, Z Box Fold





2 comments:

Roberta (Stampin'nana) said...

Very sweet, Neva! I really like the way you created your gray and pink hearts; they remind me of a masculine and a feminine one~

Sabrina said...

Eek, I hope SCS gets that uploading bug fixed soon. It's a right pain, I had it the other day too. Thanks for linking to this, Neva, sweet card. I hope your mojo has moved back in to stay.