TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, July 4, 2016

Sweet Summertime Lemonade Treat

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE #593 - Everything Old is New Again - Reverse Masking, today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 384 - Cool Treats, and my layout is from today's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 455 . I was so inspired today after many weeks of lost mojo. When I think of this heat we are going through and what was enjoyed just yesterday a glass of sweet lemonade I just had to dirty up these sets. I used 2 sets for this card. The images are from Lawn Fawn's Make Lemonade. The sentiment is from Frantic Stamper's Sweet Fruits set. I masked the inside and sponged some mustard seed distressed ink around the edge then I used that sheet and trimmed out the inside to sponge some so saffron ink around the images. I cut the sun out of more mustard cs. I dusted off my stamping pastels and did some water coloring. I popped up the bottom right panel on dimensionals. On the inside I stamped off the full lemon slice then on the inside. Over that I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn "make Lemonade" On the envelope I stamped the half lemon image and colored with copics. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Make Lemonade, Frantic Stamper - Sweet Fruit,
Paper: white, more mustard  
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Mustard Seed, So Saffron
Accessories: ribbon, copics, stamping pastels, dimensionals
Techniques: reverse masking, masking, copic coloring, water coloring

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Neva, this card is so refreshing and fun! Sorry about your intense heat in the south. I thought 92 was sweltering last w/e while visiting in Ohio but think you had it even hotter! Thanks so much for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

the stampin pastels were perfect for the light coloring on this! love it :)