TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Happy Father's Day You Angler You

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 586 - Green Pool Mist and for dessert a Father's Day Card. Cool colors for Father's Day. I had to go with a fish theme since my DH is obsessed with fishing. This is also for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 380 - Polka Stripes. I chose the small background stamp from Dad's Day set and inked with marina mist. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig for placement. My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 451.
For the inside and envelope I also stamped in marina mist. I hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Angler, Dad's Day, All Holidays
Paper: white, Marina Mist, Pool Party, Garden Green
Ink: Marina Mist
Accessories: copics, stamp-a-ma-jig, circle punch
Techniques: 3D, CAS, Copic Coloring

No comments: