TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A Pocket of Strawberries for a Special Lady

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 592, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 582 - A Real picnic in the Sand with Cucumbers with dessert of "picnic". For Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 585 - All Around Border I stamped the small flower in sahara sand all around the white panel and for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 376 - For A Special Lady. I will handwrite on the white panel pocket piece when the time comes next year. I chose to use this sketch opportunity to make a pocket card. I used basket weave embossing folder for the top slanted piece. I stamped the berry image in black then colored with copics, matted on real red then popped it up on dimensionals. Hope you like it. 
RECIPE:
Stamps: Flourish - Strawberries
Paper: white, Sahara Sand, Real Red
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Crisp Cucumber, Sahara Sand
Accessories: copics, Basket weave EF
Techniques: 3D, copic coloring, dry embossing, all around border

No comments: