TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Painted Morning Soft Thanks

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 572 - Getting Real Wild in the Mist of the Pacific with dessert of twine, floss or ribbon.
I used my SU Markers to paint on the pacific blue and wild wasabi inks on the image for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 575 - Paint Your Stamps. I used some Ranger Red Glitter embossing powder and heat embossing the sentiment on the front for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 366 - Glittery Sentiments. I tied some red and white twine after matting on pacific point cs. I inked that stamp using the marker and stamped the sentiment again on the front of the envelope.
For the inside I stamped the image again huffing on it and without re-inking then inked up the sentiment using the real red marker and stamped over the image.
Now let's go to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Morning Soft, All Year Cheer I 
Paper: white, pacific point 
Ink: Versamark, copics, SU Markers - wild wasabi, real red, pacific point 
Accessories: twine, Ranger Red Glitter EP, copics 
Techniques: heat emboss, CAS, Painted stamps